Welcome to Miss Moneypenny Mortgages, established by Amanda Shearer in March 2019.
Amanda’s involvement in the financial services sector spans over 20 years. Having benefitted from working within award winning organisations and alongside talented individuals, she has gained a vast wealth of knowledge, whilst also developing a strong and inspirational passion for the industry.
Amanda truly believes, that appropriate advice from an expert can save everyone both time and money
Having owned and worked in busy estate agents, Amanda fully understands the complexities involved in house purchasing. which enables her to guide clients as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
Amanda and her team are committed to providing, a dedicated comprehensive service to all clients, and are renowned for the support they deliver. In particular to those whose financial circumstances, don’t always fit in with the traditional high street lender.
The strong relationships the team have with mortgage lenders , makes them ideally suited to source a mortgage, that is right for you and your individual circumstances.
What makes Miss Moneypenny Mortgages different:
- We pride ourselves on providing straightforward advice to every customer.
- Our ability to source mortgages from a wide range of lenders.
- Our bespoke service offers dedication to you and we are committed in tailoring our skills to suit your personal requirements
- Understanding, that it can be challenging for you, to find the time to sit down and discuss your mortgage requirements. Therefore we will fit in with you and, are happy to meet you whenever and wherever suits you best, including your home.
Miss Moneypenny Mortgages adhere to the following codes of practice:
- FCA regulated
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Member of the Equity Release Council Code Of Practice